Life and Benefits
- Annual salary adjustment by performance
- Incentive bonus
- Matching funds plan
- Stock options
- Employee share ownership plan
- Senior employee awards
- Patent awards
- Flexible working hours
- Floating holidays and annual leave on date of hire
- Atypical and part time work arrangement
- Labor and national health insurance
- Free group insurance, including life insurance, accidental death insurance, hospitalization and surgical insurance, and cancer income insurance
- Insurance subsidies for family members
- Free health check
- Medical center and nursing room
- Free parking for all employees
- Allowance for major festivals and life events
- First-class employee cafeteria staffed with senior cook chef
- On-site exercise facility, library, coffee bar, snack shop, and KTV room
- Vacation subsidies
- Recreation club subsidies
- Employee activities: family day, year-end party and sports club programs
- Childcare assistance
Etron Technology has established the "Etron Technology Employee Retirement Regulations" and set up the "Supervisory Committee of Labor Retirement Reserve" in accordance with the "Labor Standards Act" and the "Labor Pension Act".
For employees who meet the retirement conditions under the Labor Standards Act, the retirement benefits are calculated based on their years of service and the average monthly salary at the time of retirement. Two bases are given for each full year of service rendered. But for the rest of the years over 15 years, one base is given for each full year of service rendered. The total number of bases shall be no more than 45.
Etron Technology sets aside 2% of the total monthly salary for the retirement fund, which is deposited to special account of the Bank of Taiwan in the name of the Supervisory Committee of Labor Retirement Reserve, responsible for supervising, managing, and utilizing the funds.
Under the Labor Pension Act (New System), Etron contribute 6% of worker's monthly wage which is determined by the Monthly Contribution Classification of Labor Pension; workers voluntarily contribute maximum 6% to their pension accounts managed by the Bureau of Labor Insurance, with ownership going to the worker.
- Multiple communication channels
- Human rights promotion
- Friendly workplace