- CES2023Etron Technology is committed to delivering the comprehensive memory solutions with Innovation and to Create Significant Value and Help Supply Chains Become More Resilient@Etron Booth (Booth No. 15769, Center Hall, LVCC)
- The directors and supervisors of the Hsinchu Science Park Industry Association were re-elected, and Chairman Dr. Nicky Lu was re-elected as the executive director.
- Silicon Island Chronicles series interview: Etron CEO Nicky Lu on heterogeneous integration of chips
eEver & Etron Tech Joint Launch the New Generation Stream Processor Unit (SPU) – EJ523D Audio/Video Signal Processor, Supports Ultra-High-Definition Video Capture Up to 4K2K 60FPS It Can Be Applied in Various Innovation Applications such as Audio and Video Steaming @Booth No. N0302 Introducing A New Era of Intelligent Mobility with Etron Memory KOOLDRAMTM – 4Gb DDR3, Significantly Performance Improvements in High-Temperature Environments RPC DRAM® – Has Passed The Automotive Standard AEC-Q100 Level 2 Verification eYs3D Microelectronics will showcase a variety of dustproof & waterproof intelligent dual-lens sub-systems that are beneficial for the application of AI visual sensing in outdoor and harsh environments /eYs3D’s computer vision solution has successfully been implemented in service robots and metaverse @eYs3D Booth No.Q1212
- From 6/15 (Thursday) to 6/17 (Saturday), Taipei Flora Expo hosted a vibrant event. eYs3D Microelectronics and Etron Technology joined forces to present the applications of AI visual sensing at the “AI TAIWAN 2023 FUTURE COMMERCE” exhibition. This exhibition, previously known as the annual AI DAY organized by the Ministry of Digital Development, has officially undergone transformation and expansion this year to become a commercial-grade AI event.
- In support of epidemic prevention, Etron’s latest innovation APP, Epidemic Prevention Assistant, was launched, which was developed by Etron’s affiliated DeCloak and provided free download for the public. The innovation became the tool of the government and the people for epidemic prevention and fulfilling social responsibilities.
- Etron Technology, together with several semiconductor manufacturers, signed an industry-university cooperation contract with Chang Gung University and opened a special memory class to cultivate high-level memory R&D talents for the next generation.
- At CES2022, Etron Tech & eYs3D Microelectronics showcased Life with 3D at etron booth (Booth No. 15595, Center Hall, LVCC).
- eYs3D invested in AIYS3D@TTA and exhibited eCapture Module, the world’s smallest 3D binocular vision module G53, and visual SLAM module D60i at Eureka Park, the new CES hall.
- Etron Tech invested in DeCloak and exhibited De-identified Privacy Processing SIM and Pandemic Prevention Health Map APP for Covid-19 at TTA – the start up pavilion and Eureka Park during CES 2022.
- Founding Chair Dr. Nicky Lu was elected as the vice chairman of the 11th Board of Directors, Monte Jade Science & Technology Association of Taiwan.
Etron Tech Group unveiled its new technologies: innovative memory, high-speed transmission, pan-reality XR, differential privacy. These technologies fulfill the Multiple Pervasive IntelligenceN Integration.
- eYs3D Microelectronics of Etron Tech Group considers pan-reality XR as a core development and uses three innovations – AI theme, InnoVEX and smart technology solutions pavilion – to interpret the 3D life experience of multiple human-computer interaction operations at Computex 2022.
Etron Tech invested in DeCloak-DeCloak has been named a CES® 2023 Innovation Awards Honoree for DeCloakFace
- Etron Tech Group’s innovation memory and 3D depth system products are displayed at the Science Park Discovery Hall.
- Etron was invited to Taiwan Innovation Technologies Expo to showcase the world’s smallest PRC® DRAM.
- The capability for image devices to correspond to depth information/panoramic image related systems (IP certified number: I660231 by Intellectual Property Office, TW) has won Etron the National Invention and Creation Award.
- Etron Technology Group was invited to exhibit at the 12th Dongguan Taiwan Famous Products Expo and delivered a speech on From Image Capture to Content Perception (the Road to AI Image Chips).
- eYs3D Microelectronics participated in the TAIRO Exhibition of Taiwan Intelligent Automation and Robot Association.
- Etron Tech Group participated in SEMICON Taiwan 2021 and joined the Heterogeneous Integration Innovation technology Pavilion to showcase MHI (Monolithic & Heterogeneous Integration) applications.
- eYs3D Microelectronics promotes life-like 3D dual-lens vision system: eSP777 image processing controller ICs. The innovative 3D color image distortion correction processing chip set platform was successfully applied to camera systems of smart-following trolleys, the magic mirror for fitness, minimally invasive medical-grade endoscopy surgery etc.
- Etron Technology sponsored and co-organized the Taiwan Semiconductor • Century New Outlook Forum of K.T. Li Foundation for Development of Science & Technology. Founding Chair Dr. Nicky Lu was the convener and host of the forum.
- eEver and Etron Tech launches E-Marker IC (EJ903) for the OIAC / USB4 Redriver Active Cables. It fulfills the widest range of Type-C Cable Applications.
- [CES 2020] the Facilitating of AI Edge Applications and Heterogeneous Integration: Etron Tech’s New RPC® DRAM combined with FPGA Platform enables miniaturization towards the smallest AI/ML System.
- Leading the world in supporting USB™ and Thunderbolt 3, Etron facilitates system manufacturers’ first move to advance the development of USB™ and Thunderbolt 3 cable solutions.
eYs3D Microelectronics partners with Etron Tech to jointly launch the AI Edge Computing and Deep Learning Development Platform with single/dual/multiple lenses 3D vision (ThingCaptureTM) camera modules.
- eY3D Microelectronics partners with Etron Technology to jointly launch the image processing ICs – eSP678/eSP778/eSP777 – for the AI Human-Robot Collaboration Platform, setting a new perspective for AI/ML Edge/Endpoint.
- Etron is currently the world’s first E-Marker supplier to achieve USB-IF Certification for USB4TM & Intel Certification for Thunderbolt™4. The USB PD3.0 E-Marker Transmission Line Control IC, EJ903, is now certified by USB-IF for USB4™ and Intel for Thunderbolt™4, advancing high-quality and top-performing cables to the market.
- Etron Technology successfully demonstrated AI-DRAM, 3D visual sensing, USB 4.0, Touchless, and other smart integrated micro-system technologies and products at SEMICON Taiwan 2020. Etron is now listed as one of the world’s top tier heterogeneous integration vendors.
- Etron & eYs3D launched the AR Glasses Solution embedded with 3D Depth-Map Sensing Solution at AI Day 2020.
- BizLink teamed up with eEver Tech/ EtronTech to launch a new product of USB4 Gen 3 Type-C transmission line. High-quality, certified transmission lines have entered the stage of mass production.
- E-Marker EJ903 has a high degree of designation on USB4 and Thunderbolt4/Thunderbolt3 standard cables. Etron cooperates with customers for rapid mass production and more business opportunities for USB4.
- Etron’s completed specialty DRAM and new PRC® DRAM products provide multiple memory solutions for the epidemic era.
- Etron’s affiliated company – eYs3D Microelectronics – launches a high-precision cost-effective 3D depth sub-system: EX8052. It is a new technology for epidemic prevention – the first choice for non-contact man-machine interface.
- The integrated solution of 3D depth sensing technology and AR smart glasses of eYs3D Microelectronics is the choice for computer virtualization, high mobility, convenience, and multiple applications.
- eEver and Etron Launch USB Type-C E-Marker Transmission Line Control IC – EJ903 Passed International USB-IF Certification
- Etron Technology (TPEx: 5351.TW) partners with eYs3D and Kneron to develop 3D Depthmap Sensing@AI-On-Edge Solution—Provide 3D Face Recognition and 3D Body Motion Detection for Computer Vision and Machine Learning Applications at Artificial Intelligence (AI) Field
- Etron exhibited 3D Depth-Map Modules & Platforms and gave a speech titled 3D Depth Sensing for Enhanced ADAS at the Automotive World 2019 of NEPCON Japan 2019.
- Etron Enables a World of Miniaturized IOT Wearable Devices with Revolutionary New DRAM–RPC DRAM
- Etron Technology Provide Completed Specialty Buffer DRAM Chips for Consumer Robots, Smart Speaker – On-Device AI Broadband Gateways, and 360° Spherical Camera Solutions
- Etron Technology and eYs3D Microelectronics Showcase TrueVision Depth Imaging Platform, Giving Machine Vision It’s Human Like 3D Senses
- eEver’s USB Type-C E-Marker EJ903 Realize System Products for Customers, The Thunderbolt 3 40Gbp Type-C to Type-C E-Marker Cable is Now Certified by Intel/Apple
- Etron’s 180-degree, 4K high-definition, and 6-DoF IMU 3D depth map camera EX8040S won the Best Choice Award at Computex 2019.
- Etron Technology Provide Completed Specialty Buffer DRAM Chips with Revolutionary New DRAM–RPC DRAM(TM) for 5G Broadband Gateways, Smart Speaker the AI On-Device and 360° Spherical Camera Solutions
- Etron Technology (TPEx: 5351.TW) Partners with eYs3D Microelectronics to Jointly Launched Full-View 3D Panorama Depth Map Platform – EX8040 / EX8040S Giving the AI/ML an Full-View “AI Technology Eyes and Its Depth Sensing” Accelerates the Popularization of 3D sensing!
- Etron Announces World’s First DRAM in a Fan-In Wafer Level Package in VLSI Symposium Paper
- Etron Tech partners with eYs3D Microelectronics to jointly exhibit the nature-light dual lens camera module – EX8038. It is suitable for the designs of 3D depth-map computing vision systems for the AI Edge computing, such as face recognition, motion recognition, gesture recognition, and point cloud imaging, etc. All of these are to be presented at the Taiwan Automation Intelligence and Robot Show.
- In the third Innovative Intelligence Application Competition, the RPC DRAM – the world’s smallest form factor DRAM – has helped Etron win the Innovative Intelligence Application Competition. Etron has been invited to exhibit the awarded products and give a speech on the topic of AIot Application and Opportunity for Memory at TAITRONICS and AIoT Taiwan.
- eYs3D’s 3D Sensing Subsystem (Four Aperture/Nature-Light/3D Depth-Map Sensing) EX8038 receives 2019 Best Start-up Innovation Award. Etron was invited to exhibit at TAITRONICS and AIot Taiwan 2019.
- At Japan 2019 ET and IOT Embedded System and Internet of Things Technology Comprehensive Exhibition, Etron Tech and eYs3D did a joint exhibit on 3D face recognition and depth-map platform(True 3D AI face recognition on edge).
- At 2019 Shenzhen Hi-Tech Fair-Taiwan IoT Technology Application Pavilion, Etron Tech and eYs3D did a joint exhibit for 3D sensing and AI smart applications that are best for robot’s visual intelligence and smart devices.
- eEver and Etron Launch EJ515 USB Video Capture and Human Interface Device Solution and A High Degree of Integration for USB PD 3.0 Control IC-EJ899
- eYs3D Microelectronics and Etron Technology Jointly Launch 3D Natural-Light AI-Vision IC/ Platform Technologies, and 3D MAMEC Sub-System (3-Dimensional Multi-Aperture Measurement+Eye+Capture Sub-System) ─ EX8038
- eCapture Announces World’s Smallest, Lightest 360° Camera forAR/VR/Business Applications – LyfieEye200™ : Supporting Android and Windows SystemAugmenting 360° Content for AR & VR Content Creators
eEver and Etron Announce the Highly Integrated USB PD3.0 Controller ICs and Platform for comprehensive applications that cover the host, and device to the transmission line
- LyfieEye200™ – World’s Smallest, Lightest 360° Camera for AR/VR/Business Applications Wins COMPUTEX D&I Awards 2018
- The LyfieEye200 fundraising campaign on the crowdfunding platform achieved an impressive record of 141%, exceeding the target.
- Affiliated company, eCapture Technologies, launched the LyfieEye200TM crowdfunding campaign on the crowdfunding platform – Kickstarter, setting a record of over 141%
- Etron Technology Create 3D Depth-Map Wide Angle Distance Detection & Gesture Control – EX8036 is the winner of 2018 Taipei International CompuTex Best Choice Award
- Etron joinly exhibit and had the 360 360-degree spherical camera product showcase the「Hsinchu 300 City Expo」with Hsinchu City Government during Jul 13-29
- Etron joinly exhibit and had the 360 360-degree spherical camera product showcase the「Hsinchu 300 City Expo」with Hsinchu City Government during Jul 13-29
- Etron 3D-MAMEC (Multiple- Aperture Measurement+Eye+Capture) Sub- System receives “2018 Best Innovation Award” from the Hsinchu Science Park Administration.
- eCapture Technologies a wholly owned subsidiary launched 360-degree camera LyfieEyeTM, officially selled in the United States and Taiwan.
- Etron Participated in 2016CES, demonstrating full range of high-performance low-power dedicated buffer memory products, fully into the 30-nanometer generation replacement, the future is more developed for the Internet of Things forward image processing and virtual Reality.
- Dr. Nicky Lu was elected as Taiwan Science and Technology Industrial Park Industrial Association of the executive director.
- LyfieEye – World’s First Spherical 360° Solution for Android Smartphones Wins COMPUTEX 2017 Best Choice Award and COMPUTEX d&i awards 2017 。
- Etron releases 30 nm high bandwidth, effective energy-saving buffered memory products; Vehicles with advanced driving assistance system (ADAS) and Car Infotainment, Supports 4K ultra-high quality display panels with VR photography sampling applications
- eYs3D Microelectronics and Etron Technology jointly launch IC+Module for Cyber6d-Vision&SenseTM, to meet the needs of Computer Vision for Emerging VR/NR/AR, AI, Robot, Smart Car Applications
- eEver and Etron Announce the Highly Integrated USB PD3.0 Controller ICs – EJ899I with PD 3.0, DP Alternate Mode and 6: 4 MUX functions. Simplifying the system design, Facilitating Quick Import USB PD 3.0 Technology and Reducing the Cost of BOM Material to Meet the Requirements of Dongles, Dock Expansion Bases, PC Systems and Other Applications
- Dr Lu received a commendation from the “Industry Contribution Award” which was presented by Ms. Tsai Ing-Wen, President of Taiwan, R.O.C. at the leadership banquet of SEMICON Taiwan 2017
- eEver Technology and Etron Technology release a high degree of integration for USB PD 3.0 control IC-EJ899 with Quick Charge 3.0 certification, allowing cellphones to charge at twice the speed
- Etron’s high-performance memory solutions of 256Mb Low power DDR2 and 512Mb DDR3, To Optimize DRAM Services in Emerging AR/VR/MR, roadband Video/Communication Signal Processing Applications with Reduced Cost and Better Power Efficiency
- Etron participate in 2016 CES, demonstrating niche-type buffer memory products to consolidate consumer “Smart Home” and “Smart Car” applications.
- More niche-type buffer memory products are able to be mass produced.
- President Tsia attend the semiconductor industry tour of the innovation products, Etron demonstrating eYsGlobeTM and USB Type-C Controller Chips.
- USB Display Alternate Mode Micro-Controller IC-EJ898A into the Intel system recommended platform, has been widely used in Notebooks and Tablet such as the international recognized Type-C in the brand.
- Etron Demonstrates Automotive “Smart Car” Applications Enabled By Its Innovative Automotive Known-Good-Dies (KGD) Memory, USB Type-C Controller, Spherical 360°x3D Controller, and automotive.
- Etron and eEver Technology participate 2016 USB-IF Community,demonstrating USB Type-C multi-products, the implementation system customers lunch their products,taking off forward USB Type-C business.
- Dr. Nicky Lu was elected Director of Taiwan Electrical and Electronic Industry Association (TEEMA).
- eYs3D Joins HIWIN and Etron to Develop “Robot Eye Solutions for Industry 4.0″Bring IC Design into Industrialization, Raise Added-Value, and Optimize Manufacturing.
- eYs3D Microelectronics and Etron Technology Jointly Promote “Real Reality” (RR) / “Virtual Reality” (VR) 3D NeoEyeTM – the Best Mobile Compatible Device for Spherical 360°x3D Video Capture for RR / VR.
- eYs3D and Etron Participated the TechCrunch 2016 International Innovation Summit Shanghai, demonstrating NR / VR 3D NeoEyeTM.
- Taiwan Semiconductor Industry Association (TSIA), International Semiconductor Industry Association (SEMI), Taiwan Intelligent Automation and Robot Association (TAIROA) and Taiwan Machine Tool and Components Industry Association (TMBA) four associations signed a memorandum, the case for Taiwan Semiconductor for the first time in the field of manufacturing, joint development of industrial IC used in mechanical equipment, motor control, visual and other key components, even the layout of intelligent manufacturing, intelligent machinery, intelligent components, and jointly promote the Industry 4.0.
- eCapture Technologies a wholly owned subsidiary announced a Kickstarter campaign for its LyfieEye device,raised over 200% of its funding target.
- eEver and Etron Launch USB Type-C PD3.0 Solution-EJ899 Controller IC Performance Fully Upgrade.
- LyfieView™ Announces New Functions on its LyfieView™ App: Augmenting Spherical 360 Videos to Create「VR-3D Scenery」Designed for AR/VR Content Creators.
- eYs3D Microelectronics and Etron Technology Jointly Launch 3D Real-Time Depth-Map Camera Module & IC Platform ─ eSP876 Complete Solutions that Enable Further Growth in Trending Applications like VR / AR, Drone and People Counting
- Etron Participated in 2015 CES, demonstrating “ThingCapture™” platform and “OK360TM” machine. Besides, Etron launched the three brand new USB products supporting the USB 3.1, USB Type-C and USB Power Delivery specifications.
- Etron Technology exhibits USB Type-C, Power Delivery full range of IC products at Intel IDF Spring Technology Summit on April 8 in Shenzhen, China.
- Dr. Nicky Lu was elected as Chairman of Taiwan Semiconductor Industry Association (TSIA).
- The development of random access time for heterogeneous integration of ultra-high-speed DRAM design is greatly shortened from 30ns (nanoseconds) of traditional DRAM to <10ns, and the bandwidth can be as high as 100GB/s. The research and development took place at the 2015 VLSI symposium International Symposium.
- Fendi (45mnm 128Mb DDR2/DDR) tape out.
- Etron’s USB Type-C™ Switch and Power Delivery Semiconductor Controller- EJ988 wins COMPUTEX 2015 Best Choice Golden Award.
- A Computer Designed Half Gb 16-Channel 819Gb/s High-bandwidth and 10ns Low-Latency DRAM for 3D Stacked Memory Device Using TSVs were presented at the 2015 VLSI Circuit Symposium International Symposium.
- Etron’s USB Type-C E-Marker Delivery Control IC-EJ901 has received Certification from the International USB-IF Association.
- Announced the division of the business unit, to transfer its “High-Speed Interface Control Chip division” to Ever Technology a wholly owned subsidiary. In addition,to transfer its “3D Image Control Chip” to eYs3D Microelectronics a wholly owned subsidiary.
- Dr. Shuji Nakamura, 2014 Nobel Laureate in Physics, gave keynote speech at Taiwan Leaders Symposium, which was co-organized by TSIA, eMDC, and SEMICON and hosted by Dr. Nicky Lu.
- Etron participated in the “Industrial Upgrading and Innovation Platform Tutorial Program”, organized by Industrial Development Bureau, MOEA. Etron demonstrated the multi-channel camera single chip for integrating 3D depth-map controllers.
- Participated and exhibited the USB Type-C fast charging control chip in the USB Developer Days forum held by the USB-IF Association in San Diego.
- Etron participated USB Developer Days Forum in Taipei,demonstrating USB Type-C Control Chips.
- Released the USB3.0 video and audio capture solution GamePtS, which can record the live game process and share the livestream of esports on the Internet.
- Etron’s USB Type-C E-Marker Cable IC Controller- EJ901, and its USB Alternate Mode Micro-Controller IC- EJ898, have received USB Type-C Certification from USB-IF Association.
- Etron rolls out its killer Virtual Reality Product: the “eYsGlobe™”.
- Dr Nicky Lu was invited and gave a keynote speech on the 35th anniversary of Hsinchu Science Industrial Park.
- In the cloud computing, Internet of Things applications, Etron Technology’s high quality and high reliability KGD DRAM products are widely used and favored by the network communications, mobile IoT and “Smart Home”.
- Etron Participated in 2014 CES, demonstrating USB Power Delivery IC, EJ888, Gestures / Body Motion Reorganization SOC – eSP870, and Its Friendly Platform.
- Dr. Nicky Lu was invited as speaker to deliver a speech on the Evening Discussion Session, entitled “Perspectives on the future of semiconductor innovation,” in the International Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSCC).
- Etron’s 3D Stereo Camera and Depth-Map Controller IC — eSP870 Wins COMPUTEX 2014 Best Choice Golden Award.
- The 2014 World Semiconductor Council Summit (WSC) was launched on May 22. It was hosted by the Taiwan Semiconductor Industry Association (TSIA) and chaired by Dr. Nicky Lu,
- Won the Happy Family Medal and Happy Health Medal in the 1st intake of Work-Life Balance Award by the Ministry of Labor, which is the highest national honor, symbolizing the promotion of work-life balance by enterprises.
- Highlights of Smart Technology and Application at 2014 COMPUTEX – Etron’s Innovative Buffer DRAMs Enriches the Smart Home Experiences.
- Bring an Overwhelming Experience for Smart Homes – Etron Exhibits Its USB Power Delivery Platforms and System Applications on SuperSpeed USB Community at Computex 2014.
- Etron Technology Unveils Its 3D Scanning Platform and 3D Body Motion Game Console Platform at COMPUTEX 2014.
- Etron Technology presents “3D Imaging: Capabilities, Approaches and Future Applications” Talk and Demonstration at Image Sensors Americas 2014 in San Francisco, California.
- Etron Announces World’s Leading USB Type-C Switch IC: The EJ179, Supporting Speeds up to 10 Gbps. Ready for Evaluation Now!
- Etron exhibits its 3D Scanning Platform and 3D Body Motion Game Console Platform at eMEX 2014 in Suzhou, China.
- Dr. Nicky Lu represents the board manager of Allied Association for Science Park Industries, and selected to be “Excellent Board Manger”, awarded by Chinese National Federation of Industries.
- Dr. Nicky Lu was honored to be the conference chair of IEEE Asian Solid-State Circuits Conference (A-SSCC) 2014, from November 9-12 in Kao-Hsiung, Taiwan.
- Etron Technology’s latest “ThingCapture™” platform and eSP870 ICs have opened the door to “OK360TM” machine. You can use “ThingCapture™” to capture impressions of your favorite people and objects, which will then be digitized in 3D and stored in your computer, making your special memories and loves on display in 360 degrees and 3D for you to experience again and again.
- Etron Technology Takes the Lead in Launching Three New USB IC Products: EJ898 (USB PD 2.0), EJ179V (USB Type-C Switch with Integrated Logic Control), and EJ988 (the World’s First IC that Integrates the USB Type-C Switch and PD 2.0 Function).
- Etron participated in 2013 CES, demonstrating a new USB3.0 single-channel flash drive accelerator IC, EV1669, and a new USB3.0 dual-channel flash drive controller chip, EV2669. Also, Etron launched an innovative USB3.0 depth-map controller platform to enable gesture/skeleton control and 3D-video/image capture at the 2013 CES.
- Dr. Nicky Lu was elected as Chairman of Taiwan Semiconductor Industry Association (TSIA).
- Etron participated in Intel Developer Forum, demonstrating comprehensive USB3.0 solutions: USB3.0 host controllers, flash drive controllers and 3D depth-map controllers.
- Etron participated in Computex Taipei,2014, demonstrating USB3.0 depth-map controllers. Besides, Etron demonstrated comprehensive solutions of USB3.0 at SuperSpeed USB Community.
- Etron shipped several cost-efficient specialty DRAM products.
- USB Power Delivery EJ888 was in volume production.
- Etron Technology acquired 2013 Outstanding Environment Maintenance Award by Science Park Administration.
- Etron participated in 2012 CES, demonstrating EJ188 USB3.0 four-port HC with both speed and cost efficiency, EJ198 USB3.0 four-port HC with fastest transmission rate, and EV268 USB3.0 dual-channel flash memory controller IC.
- Dr. Lu received ISSCC 2011 Outstading Evening Session Award.
- Etron EV166 USB 3.0 flash memory controller IC has received SuperSpeed USB Certification from the USB-IF.
- The USB3.0 four-port host controller chip EJ188 has passed the Super Speed USB certification by the USB-IF Association. It is the first Taiwanese manufacturer to pass the USB-IF xHCI 1.0 certification.
- Participated in the trend zone of Computex Taipei 2012 to showcase the novel 3D-Interactive-Cam single-chip controller platform and exhibited a new USB3.0 device controller IC – EV166T at the SuperSpeed USB zone of the International USB-IF
- Etron EJ198 USB 3.0 Host Controller has received SuperSpeed USB Certification from the USB-IF, and Etron is the first Taiwan company to received xHCI1 .0 certification by USB-IF.
- USB3.0 host controller chip product line- dual-port EJ168, quad-port EJ188, and quad-port EJ198 – obtained Microsoft’s Windows 8 certification.
- Dr. Lu received 2012 Scientific Management Award by the Chinese Society for Management of Technology.
- USB3.0 host-to-device chips are readily available: host-side control chips have successfully entered the field of digital home applications, and USB3.0 flash memory disk control ICs have entered mass production and assisted customers to obtain excellent speed evaluations from well-known professional media in the United States.
- Etron’s subsidiary company TMTech won the 101 Annual Excellent Manufacturer Innovative Product Award for its 4.25Gbps optical transceiver module solution (i7230 laser driver and i7330 limiting amplifier)
- Etron eSP868 3D Webcam Controller receives “2012 Best Innovation Award” from the Hsinchu Science Park Administration.
- Etron Technology acquired the 2012 Distinguished Landscape Award and the Environmental Maintenance Award by Science Park Administration.
- Etron unveiled its new inspiration – vision, memory, connectivity, – in conjunction with the USB TechZone presented by the USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF) at International CES 2011.
- Etron participated in Digitimes’ High Speed Interface 3.0 Tech Forum, steering USB 3.0 products booms in 3C industry.
- Etron shipped over 1 million chips of USB 3.0 Host Controller IC- EJ168
- Won the Best Quality Award by Arcdyan of Compal Group for its DRAM products.
- Etron’s DRAM products received “ The Best Quality Award” by Arcadyan Technology Corp.
- Passed BS OHSAS quality certification by the Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
- 6X-nm 512Mb DDR and DDR2 DRAM entered mass production.
- EJ168 USB 3.0 host controller has received Super Speed USB certification from the USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF).
- Etron has expanded its new product portfolio with (1)the eSP668 (for HD webcams), the eSP768 (for 3D image/video capturing and conferencing) and the eSP868 (for 3D image/motion recognition and interactive games) (2)USB 3.0 4- and 8-port host controllers with speed and cost efficiency (3) full line of SDRAM chips applied on car navigation and driving recorders during Computex.
- Etron eV268 USB3.0 flash disc controller has received Super Speed USB certification from the USB Implementers Forum (USB-IF).
- Launched 2Mbx16 A/D Mux Pseudo SRAM products with 6X nm technology-node process design.
- Dr. Nicky Lu was honored to be an outstanding alumnus of National Taiwan University in 2011.
- Awarded by the Council of Labor Affairs, Executive Yuan Taiwan R.O.C. for providing Employee Assistance Program.
- Etron EJ168 USB3.0 host controller receives “2011 Best Innovation Award” from the Hsinchu Science Park Administration.
- Etron eSP 868 3D image capturing and motion recognition webcam controller receives “2011 Outstanding IT Applications/ Products Award” from R.O.C. Information Month Committee.
- Received “The 2011 Top 10 Best Operating Performance Corporation Award” by the Hsinchu Science Park.
- Received “2011 Green and Beautify Award” and “2011 Factory Building Environment Award” by the Hsinchu Science Park.
- Dr. Nicky Lu, along with Dr. Hsing Chien Tuan (CEO/ Chairman, Innolux Corporation) and Tzu-Fei Shiao (Executive Vice Presdent, Eternal Chemical Co., Ltd), was given the honor receiving the “2010 ERSO Award” by Pan Wen Yuan Foundation to cite for his contribution to the Memory IC Design Industry.
- Won a three star rating by the Grading and Marking System for Self-Management of Indoor Air Quality in Public Places of the Hsinchu City Government.
- The IP camera controller IC exceeded a shipment of 19 million units
- Etron Technology won the certification of top 500 export and import manufacturers of the International Trade Bureau
- The USB3.0 host control IC chip product EJ168 has obtained the Windows Logo certification of the Windows Hardware Quality Labs(WHQL), issued by Microsoft Corporation.
- The USB3.0 host controller IC chip product EJ168 entered mass production. It is not only the first semiconductor company in Taiwan to mass-produce USB3.0 host controllers, but also the leading manufacturer of controllers with xHCI 1.0.
- Etron’s USB3.0 Host controller received “2010 Outstanding IT Applications/ Products Award” from R.O.C. Information Month Committee and was listed the only winner of USB3.0 host controller among the Taiwan’s outstanding IT products. Etron’s Chairman & CEO, Dr. Nicky Lu gets national recognition form Vise President at the Presidential Office Building for the company’s achievement.
- Received “the Most Outstanding Landscape Award in 2010” from Hsinchu Science Park
- Launched 70nm DDR and SDR product lines.
- Certified as a member of the U.S. Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism (C-TPAT: Customs-Trade Partnership Against Terrorism).
- Won the A-level rating on the information evaluation of listed public companies by the Taiwan Stock Exchange (TWSE)
- Dr. Nicky Lu served as the chairman of the board of Global Semiconductor Alliance (GSA).
- Received “the Most Outstanding Landscape Award in 2009” from Hsinchu Science Park
- Received the 2008 Best Green Award from the Hsinchu Science Park Administration.
- Passed ISO 14001 quality certification by the Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
- Received the OHSAS 18001:2007 Occupational Health and Safety Management Standard Certification.
- Launched 90nm DDR and SDR product lines, including 256Mb DRAM
- Received the Performance Achievement Award from the Western Digital (WD)
- Dr. Nicky Lu was invited to be the keynote speaker of K.T.Lee’s lecture of Monte Jade Science & Technology Association of Taiwan.
- Received the 2008 National “Friendly Workplace” Certification from the Council of Labor Affairs of the Executive Yuan.
- Received the 2008 Green Award from the Hsinchu Science Park Administration.
- Etron invested in TMTech through private placement, and Dr. Lu was elected to be the Chairman of the TMTech.
- Etron established a Chair Professor in National Chiao Tung University to honor Dr. Simon Sze.
- Etron and National Taiwan University signed a memorandum to cooperate in cutting-edge research development in a 10-year term to further elevate company competitiveness in technology and talent cultivation.
- Etron was honored to be a role model in honest tax-paying by the Hsinchu City Government’s Revenue Service Office.
- Dr. Nicky Lu was selected to be an “Outstanding Entrepreneur of R.O.C.” by the Ministry of Economic Affairs, received an honorable visit to the President, and was presented with the “Golden Merchant Award” by the General Chamber of Commerce of the Republic of China.
- Received the 2007 Environmental Maintenance Award from the Hsinchu Science Park Administration.
- 2007 revenues break NT$1.3 billion, marking the 6th consecutive annual growth and a historic record high. Both of the company’s income before tax and net income in 2007 are also the highest in history.
- Monthly revenues reach NT$870 million, the 14th consecutive monthly growth and historic record high.
- Received a certificate of appreciation from World Vision Taiwan for participating in the “Foreign Children Sponsorship Program” to support 61 international orphans for a minimum of two years.
- Launched three new x32 SDR and DDR memories, including next-generation 4Mbx32 DDR, 4Mbx32 SDR, and 2Mbx32 1.8V SDR products. With a complete x32 memory product line, Etron provides the best solutions for various consumer electronics products.
- Received the 2006 Best Green Award from the Hsinchu Science Park Administration.
- Ranked among the top 100 Taiwanese technology companies in 2006 by the Digital Times biweekly magazine.
- Dr Nicky Lu was appointed to be the board director of FSA (Fabless Semiconductor Association).
- Dr. Nicky Lu was invited to serve as Board Director of the FSA (Fabless Semiconductor Association).
- Received the 2006 Research and Development Accomplishment Award from the Hsinchu Science Park Administration.
- Received the 2006 Environmental Maintenance Award from the Hsinchu Science Park Administration.
- 2006 revenues exceed NT$10,481 million, up 56.3% YoY. The record marks the 5th consecutive annual growth and a historic record high.
- Migrated into 0.11-micron processing technology and started volume production of various product lines, including 2Mb x 32 SDRAM. The product line provides one of the best solutions for consumer electronics devices. 。
- Received the 2005 Distinguished Landscape Award from the Hsinchu Science Park Administration.
- Received the International Trade Award from the Foreign Trade Bureau of the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Won the Best Partner Award from the Powerchip Technology Corporation (PTC)
- Launched system chip product, EL8332, for small- to medium-size LCD display applications.
- Mr. Tah-kang Joseph Ting received the 13th Industrial Technology Advancement Award from the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Received ISO 14001:2004 Environmental Management System Certification.
- Dr. Nicky Lu was honored to be Chair Professor of the National Chiao Tung University.
- Received the Award of “Benefiting The Youth” from Council for Economic Planning & Development, Council of Labor Affairs, and National Youth Commission, for participating in the government’s on-the-job youth training program.
- Dr. Nicky Lu was invited as the first Chinese speaker to deliver a keynote speech, entitled “Emerging Technology and Business Solutions for System Chips,” in the International Solid-State Circuits Conference (ISSCC).
- Received the “Excellence in Female Resources Development” given by the Executive Yuan of the Republic of China.
- Received the MCP Award by Seagate
- Received the Preferred Quality Supplier (PQS) Award from Intel for outstanding performance in providing products and services deemed essential to Intel’s success.
- Received the 2004 Best Green Award from the Hsinchu Science Park Administration.
- Dr. Nicky Lu was invited to serve as the Asia-Pacific Council Chairman of the FSA (Fabless Semiconductor Association).
- Launched 32Mb Page Mode Pseudo SRAM for handheld devices
- Launched the EL83 LCD controller product line for small- and medium-size flat panel displays.
- Dr. Nicky Lu was horned with the Award of Excellence to Directors from the Chinese National Federation of Industries.
- Dr. Nicky Lu was elected to be a Fellow of Chinese Society for Management of Technology.
- Employees volunteered to coordinate and sponsor activities from Taiwan Fund for Children and Families, and received the Award of Protecting the Youth & Giving the Warmth.
- Single Chip LCD Controller IC product line won the Symbol of Excellence of the 11th Innovalue Award by the Symbol of Excellence Selection Committee, CETRA
- Introduced 16Mb Pseudo SRAM, which has a world-class low standby current of 45μA and high transmission speed of 55ns, to provide cost-effective RAM solution for electronic handheld devices.
- Received the 2003 Best Green Award from the Hsinchu Science Park Administration.
- Introduced one-transistor (1T) 32Mb Pseudo SRAM for mobile devices.
- Launched the world’s first 8Mb x 32 DDR DRAM product, which provides the best solution to notebook and graphics applications.
- Dr. Nicky Lu was appointed as the chairman of the Stanford University Alumni Association in Taiwan.
- Received the “Certificate of Green Partner” Award from Sony.
- 32Mb Pseudo SRAM product won the “Best Innovative Product Award” from the Hsinchu Science Park Administration.
- Received the Certified Supplier Quality Award from Intel
- Awarded the Outstanding Partnership by ABIT COMPUTER CORP.
- Received the 2003 Green Award from the Hsinchu Science Park Administration.
- Low Power SRAM product line won the Symbol of Excellence Award from the Ministry of Economics Affairs.
- Started volume production of 4Mbx32 DDR DRAM, which achieved a transmission speed of up to 2.4GB per second.
- Passed the Intel SSQA_Lite Supplier Self Quality Assessment audit.
- Launched 4Mbx32 Low Power SDRAM product for handheld devices.
- Won the “Best Product Award” by the Ministry of Economic Affairs with the new-generation single-chip LCD Controller IC, EL7301.
- Awarded the Silver Medal in the Corporation Category of the 11th National Invention Award, given by the Bureau of Intellectual Property, Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Passed ISO 9001:2000 Edition quality certificate by the Underwriters Laboratories Inc.
- Received the 2002 Green Award from the Hsinchu Science Park Administration.
- Received the “Partners Strengthen the Chain” Award from Seagate.
- Supported and sponsored the strategic management database construction project by the National Academy of Science, Executive Yuan
- 8Mb Known-Good-Die (KGD) Ultra-Low-Power SRAM won the “Best Innovative Product Award” from the Hsinchu Science Park Administration. 。
- Dr. Nicky Lu and Mr. Joseph Ting, Senior Vice President of R & D received the 2000 National Medals of Excellence in Science and Technology from the Premier of Republic of China, Taiwan for their contributions and technology breakthroughs in high performance memory integrated circuits design.
- To celebrate the 10th anniversary of Etron Technology and the 90th anniversary of Tsinghua University, Etron sponsored a series of art and cultural activities to celebrate the completion of the Auditorium of National Tsing Hua University.
- Displayed Etron’s new high-performance System-on-a-Chip (SOC) LCD Controller IC, EL7300 at 2001 International Flat Panel Display Exposition in Taiwan. EL7300 claimed the Best Product Award of the 2001 Gold Panel, given by the Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Developed the most competitive 8Mb LP SRAM Known Good Die (KGD) product in the world with TSMC’s most advanced 12-inch wafer and 0.15μm process technologies.
- Won the “2001 Best Elite Architecture Award” from the Architecture and Building Research Institute, Ministry of Interior Affairs, for Etron’s new “intelligent” corporate headquarters.
- Introduced advanced 1.8V 4Mb and 8Mb LP SRAM products for electronic portable devices.
- EL7300 LCD controller IC won the “Best Innovative Product Award” from the Hsinchu Science Park Administration.
- Completed 8Mb Low Power SRAM product design stage and entered pilot run of the product.
- Awarded a certificate of appreciation for sponsoring the World Information Technology Conference, organized by the Information Software Association
- Participated in the 10th anniversary fair of Hsinchu Mentally Retarded Welfare Association and awarded a certificate of appreciation for Etron’s long-term enthusiastic dedication.
- 200MHz 2Mb×32 SDRAM and 4Mb×16 DDR DRAM entered volume production.
- Started volume shipments of 183MHz 1Mb×16 SDRAM.
- Received 1999 Industrial Technology Advancement Award from CAITA, Ministry of Economic Affairs.
- Awarded the certificate of appreciation for sponsoring the instruments and equipment of the National Chip System Design Center of the National Science and Technology Association
- 4Mb×16 and 8Mb×8 SDRAM products obtained product certification and moved into pilot run.
- Completed 2Mbx32 SDR product design and started pilot run of the product
- Dr. Nicky Lu was honored with the membership by the National Academy of Engineering of the United States
- Completed 4Mb Ultra-Low Power SRAM product design and entered pilot run of the product.
- Dr. Nicky Lu received the “IEEE Solid-State Circuits Award” with a citation “for pioneering contributions to high speed dynamic memory design and cell technology.”
- Etron went public in the over-the-counter market in Taiwan on 15th.
- Started volume production of 32Mb SGRAM product with 0.33μm process technology.
- ISO 9001 quality certified by KEMA
- 16Mb SGRAM product won the “Best Innovative Product Award” from the Hsinchu Science Park Administration
- Started volume production of 2Mb (64Kbx32) Pipeline Burst SRAM.
- Developed the world’s sixth 8Mb SGRAM product, which is the first by Chinese.
- Started volume production of the world’s first 16Mb SGRAM product.
- Facilitated the industry-university cooperation, implemented scientific and technological education, and won the certificate of appreciation issued by the Ministry of Education
- Joined the group member of Taiwan Semiconductor Industry Association
- won the second place in the single-season evaluation of Intel’s memory strategy supplier for Etron’s self-developed design and manufacturing technology
- Dr. Lu was awarded the Asia Innovator Award by EDN Asia Magazine.
- The China Credit Information Service Ltd. ranked Etron tenth place above large enterprises in the comprehensive index of private manufacturing.
- Rewarded the Innovation Technology Research and Development Program Award of Research and Development Program of Component Structure and Process of ESD Protection Circuit
- Ranked 528th in operating income, 101st in net profit after tax, 14th in profitability, and 33rd in revenue growth rate by CommonWealth Magazine.
- Won 13th place in the semiconductor manufacturing industry in Business Week’s Top 1000 Manufacturing Industry rankings.
- Dr. Lu was elected to be one of the first board directors of Taiwan Semiconductor Industry Association (TSIA), and is currently serving as a managing board director of the organization.
- Dr. Lu was elected to be the AdCom member of the IEEE Solid-State Circuits Society.
- 256Kbx16 DRAM product for graphics applications, using 0.6μm process technology, passed verification as the first EDO (Extended Data Output) DRAM developed by Taiwan.
- Sponsored the Love of Lanyu charity event and awarded a certificate of appreciation from the Lan An Culture and Educational Foundation
- 3.3V 32Kb×32 Pipeline Burst SRAM passed verification.
- 256KbX16 EDO DRAM product won the “Innovative Product Award” from the Hsinchu Science Park Administration.
- Won the second place for excellent business growth performance by Hsinchu Science and Industrial Park Administration.
- Won the third place in the productivity of design industry awarded by the Administration of Science Industrial Park.
- Established the lecture of NCTU 100-Year Chair Professor and received a certificate of appreciation from the National Chiao Tung University.
- Special Byte-wide 1Mb (64Kbx16) DRAM entered volume production.
- Successfully developed 64Kbx8 SRAM.
- Successfully completed the “National Sub-micron Project” led by the Ministry of Economics Affairs, which enables Taiwan to build self-owned 8-inch wafer technology for design and manufacturing, and facilitate growing investment in the semiconductor industry in Taiwan. Due to its contributions, Etron was given a number of awards by the Electronics Research and Service Organization (ERSO) of Industrial Technology Research Institute (ITRI).
- Developed the first 16Mb DRAM by Chinese
- Developed the first 4Mb SRAM by Chinese.
- 32Kbx8 SRAM entered volume production
- Etron was founded in Hsincu Science-based Industrial Park, Taiwan. Pioneering Taiwan’s “National Sub-micron Project,” the company started developing the first 16Mb DRAM and 4Mb SRAM using 0.5μm process technology by Chinese.
- Dr. Lu was elected as an IEEE Fellow
- Developed the first 4Mb DRAM by Chinese.